Saturday, May 24, 2008

I encourage you to open up and testify

Don't be ashamed to write about how you have overcome a storm in your life. As we all know overcoming trials and tribulation is very difficult and sometimes you think you can't endure. But do you realize your charactor is being built and you are becoming stonger? I have experienced having a child on welfare and seperating from my husband to only see my son grow up and graduate from private school. How did I do that? How did I maintain my household on welfare and graduate from college with double degree? GOD will see you through, I can't even tell you how I made it through but i did. Alot of tears, struggle and heartache but I am a very strong black woman. If I did it you can do it too and even go farther..

No comments:

Post a Comment